Do not use EZ-Flash to flash BIOS if your BIOS version is prior to 0701.
1. update AGESA code to version 188.8.131.52
2. fixed system will lost 256/512MB when using Integrated VGA or PCI-E VGA under 4GB configuration
3. Update cpu microcode to support new processors
4. Enhance vga compatibility
5. Fixed cannot raise CPU Vcore for AM2 6000 processor
6. Fixed CPU Vcore cannot drop after activating Cool’n'Quiet with AM2 6000 CPU
7. Update VBIOS for built in VGA
8. Finetune motherboard temperature safety range for PCProbeII.
9. Fixed execute awdflash.exe and system hang on when entering wrong file name or no file name.
10.Enhance SATA Blu-ray compatibility
- The first integrated VGA MB supports Playback of HD DVD and Blu-ray Discs with HDCP compliant
- Support Dual-VGA output and SurroundView
- Support AMD Socket AM2 CPU
- AMD 690G Chipset
- Integrated ATI Radeon X1250-based graphics
- DDR2 800
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s raid 0,raid 1, raid10
- 2 x 1394a ports
- Bundled HDMI/AV/S/SPDIF module
----- Sponsored Links -----